Prepare an AEFI investigation report
You should now have all the information needed to complete the AEFI pre-investigation report for your regional health officer for further analysis and feedback. You should have:
- 1Confirmed the Immunization ID number,
- 2Completed the patient’s address,
- 3Confirmed the patient’s age and date of birth,
- 4Defined time of vaccination, vaccine and diluent batch number and its expiry date,
- 5Identified time of onset and if patient was hospitalized,
- 6Established symptoms and outcomes,
- 7Identified any previous medical problems.
If you do not have all of these details, or have missed out on some key information, return to find what you need.
If you have obtained all the information you need, on the Next button to proceed.
Click here to compare your findings.