In this case study you have been able to go through several steps of an investigation. You have:
- Prioritized your action, choosing the most appropriate actions leading you to the information required to take the next steps in the investigation.
- Understood the importance of following up events in a timely manner.
- Learnt about the key roles and responsibilities of institutions and mechanisms in the public and the private sector that may prove helpful in the investigation.
- Made use of some of the internationally available information and services that support your decision taking.
- Drafted a report summarizing relevant elements of your investigation.
Click on the Next button to get to the next module of the E-learning course on Vaccine Safety Basics.