You have now completed the learning for this module. These are the main points that you have learned.
- Clear communication is needed to dispel rumours and misconceptions about vaccine safety.
- Prepare your key messages so that they address the issues in a clear, simple way that reaches your specific audience.
- Know who your audience is and understand their concerns and their perception of risk.
- Choose the most appropriate means of communicating as this will affect your success.
- Develop a plan for communicating, especially in the event of a crisis.
- When communicating with the media, understand their perspective and how it can affect you.
Following this, please go on to Case Study C.
following which you will be directed to General Assessment.