You have now completed this case study. As main actions that you have undertaken, you have:
- Prioritized your actions when investigating a reported case and capture the relevant information that may help to conduct further enquiries in the reporting form.
- Completed a pre-investigation report and submitted it to the regional health officer.
- Learnt to act timely, however, restricting your actions to appropriate measures in order to maintain the public trust in the immunization programme.
- Learnt to be aware of the importance of reporting facts rather than assumptions (e.g. you should rather describe the adverse event than try to formulate a diagnosis).
- Responded to a media request using the information gathered in the excercise.
Click on the Next button to get to the next module of the E-learning course on Vaccine Safety Basics.