Working with students with special educational needs
- Category: Courses
- Lecturer: Dr. Marta Denieca
Aim of the course: to acquire knowledge about the consequences of types of disability for the physical, cognitive, emotional and social functioning of a student; getting acquainted with the specifics of working with students with special educational needs in the conditions of an inclusive and generally accessible school;
Preparation for the multifaceted diagnosis of students with special educational needs; getting acquainted with the methods of supporting the development of a student with special educational needs, depending on the type of disability; learning the principles, methods and forms of work during individual revalidation classes; developing the ability to develop and implement an Individual Educational and Therapeutic Program.
- psychological diagnosis of a student with special educational needs
- work of the team for psychological and pedagogical support
- the specificity of the work of a teacher conducting classes with students with special educational needs
- methodology of conducting individual revalidation classes
- working with a student with a hearing impairment
- work with a student with intellectual disability
- work with a student with autism spectrum disorders (autism, Asperger’s syndrome).
Target group: the training is aimed at teachers of integrated and mainstream schools, working with students with special educational needs.
Training benefits: recognizing the needs, capabilities and limitations of students with special educational needs; developing the ability to work with a student with special educational needs, depending on the type of disability.
Teaching takes place via the Internet. The training is carried out individually in the asynchronous model. This means that you can start learning at any time and work when it is convenient for you. The training is supervised by the teacher who motivates the trainee by evaluating his work and answering his questions. The training participant, as in traditional forms of education, can use contact with the teacher by asking him questions, asking for explanations, etc.
The training ends with obtaining a certificate:
- Professional development in the field of “Working with students with special educational needs”
- Form of credit: final tasks included in the content
- The number of training hours corresponds to: 30 hours carried out in a traditional way
- The shortest possible time for completing the training: 7 days
- The maximum date of completing the training: 30 days
Lecturer: Dr. Marta Deńca – special pedagogue with specialization in surdopedagogy and oligophrenopedagogy, librarian, certified teacher, lecturer of qualification courses for teachers. Currently, a teacher of individual revalidation in a special school and education center and a librarian teacher.
CERTIFICATE MODEL – show